We are so happy to have Lauren McKinsey here with us today!
It is officially fall in gorgeous North Carolina. In fact, today marks the 3 month anniversary of arrival to this state! We are having a blast hiking, mountain biking and watching the leaves change! Our weather has been glorious putting me in the best FALL mood! Pumpkins are everywhere. Front porches are decorated for Halloween and Fall. Pumpkin recipes are all over pinterest, pumpkin coffee is back at Starbucks and pumpkin bread is in my oven! As a society we seem obsessed with all things pumpkin.
So, with that in mind, I designed the cutest little pumpkin tags just for you!
I can think of so many fun ways to use these FREE tags:
- Tie to a mini or large pumpkin.
- Tie to store bought or homemade pumpkin pie.
- Tie to a Starbucks pumpkin flavored drink.
- Tie to a wooden DIY pumpkin like these.
- Tie to a can of Libby's pumpkin pie puree.
- Tie to a loaf of pumpkin bread.
- Tie to a bag of pumpkin coffee.
These little tags - attached to a pumpkin treat will make great gifts for teachers, friends, co-workers and loved ones!
Celebrate FALL and download your FREE gift tags today. Then go surprise someone with a little PUMPKIN love today!
and check out these other great posts of hers...